This course is about gender and how gender can influence communication skills. The course explores different communication methods so that women can feel and be impactful at work.
Aim of the course:
- We have researched and analysed women’s behaviour in the work environment and discovered that some women hold back and don’t reach their full potential
- The aim is for women to gain self awareness in order to obtain control
- We want women to feel confident and inspired and therefore we ask the following questions which are analysed in the course: Do women hold back? Do they apologise more? Do they exhibit less confidence? Do they over-compensate their communication style? Is female confidence rewarded or judged negatively?
What we do:
- We focus on different communication styles in order to build confidence
- We help women to find their voice and give them strategies to empower themselves
- We look at linguistic difference and analyse patterns of behaviour between the genders
- We look at different methods of conveying a message with clarity and emphasis