We look at techniques that we have researched, developed and then shared with success. We encourage all our techniques to be practised after each training session because the tools we provide really focus on authenticity for each individual.
We have a distinctive and fresh approach as our aim is to provide interpersonal skills for people at work in a variety of business environments.
As a team we are addicted to the power of the performing arts as the only method to unlock potential and allow people to gain self- awareness.
Our expertise lies in translating the art form we use and making it relevant to the work environment.
We see individuals who really progress throughout the session, gaining insights and self-awareness that can instantly transform their communication. We run interactive group exercises which focus on each person feeling and becoming empowered in their daily working life.
The work is all experiential – it gives candidates a chance to see what a technique sounds and feels like, before taking it back into the workplace.
We share techniques that:
- help people to become more engaging in the way they communicate their ideas and create positive outcomes for the business
- help people to win business by developing good negotiation skills
- help people to communicate better in meetings and equip them to handle objection
- give people tools and techniques to de-escalate difficult conversations
- help people to manage teams with confidence and create positive relationships all round.
We run Team Building sessions that include improvisation workshops, script writing, film making, music and dance. The focus is on developing relationships through creativity and spontaneity.